Page 1 of 1
Motorcycle Live 2021
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:59 pm
by marval
Is it me or have us geriatrics always been afforded a concessionary entry price in the past.
I can't remember forking out anywhere near £19.50 + 1.50 fee and then the tenner to park 31 quid?? I'll have to ask thee missus to help me out!
Could it be that bikers are mostly over 65 now and they've realised it's costing them too much. Suppose they think we won't quibble as are withdrawal symptoms are to powerful.
I've been told by Clements moto the Zontes importer that they will at last be finally showing the M310 scooter at the show, with stock potentially arriving early 2022. Won't commit to prices though.
Re: Motorcycle Live 2021
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:47 pm
by Data
Yes there has been an old gits rate. Is it not there this year?
Re: Motorcycle Live 2021
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:21 pm
by scootabout
Scooter parking is still free, but is it worth a two-hour freezing trip each way to save £10 ?
Re: Motorcycle Live 2021
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:26 am
by Greyerbeard
No mention of concessions and it's £25 on the day if you don't book? They're 'avin a larf....
And you need to show a Covid pass/proof of negative test before they'll let you in - can you imagine the queues??
Think I may give it a miss...
Re: Motorcycle Live 2021
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:35 pm
by Data
It should be fine. You only need to show your phone with a neg flow test result on it from the GOV site. Easy to do the test the day before. Show that at the door or as you scan your debit or credit card. If you are a prepaid customer it's even easier. It's all no different to entry to any other venue. They all ask roughly the same thing. Usually it works very well at venues I've been to with few if any delays.
Re: Motorcycle Live 2021
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:40 pm
by Dogsbody
So with £25 entry, £10 car park plus a couple of teas plus transport , budget at least £50 before you buy stuff you don't need. After many years of working at the show and going as a customer for the last ten I think this will be a miss. Not much new being shown anyway from what I can see. The Motorhome show in February which is MUCH bigger is only a tenner with free parking. Go figure.
Re: Motorcycle Live 2021
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:13 am
by Symcity
That Zontes is good for 33bhp - look forward to the U.K. reviews

Re: Motorcycle Live 2021
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:25 pm
by Data
Me to! I think Zontes are the ones to watch. Very high quality brand and very reliable according to all the stuff we read about them.
Dogsbody wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:40 pm
So with £25 entry, £10 car park plus a couple of teas plus transport , budget at least £50 before you buy stuff you don't need. After many years of working at the show and going as a customer for the last ten I think this will be a miss. Not much new being shown anyway from what I can see. The Motorhome show in February which is MUCH bigger is only a tenner with free parking. Go figure.
Don't forget you can get a reduces entry fee if you order your tickets online. Just £19 per person but a £1.50 handling fee for credit or debit card payment. Just a bit of a saving.