Page 1 of 4
T Max stolen garage destroyed
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:38 pm
by tmaxrobbo
3 am or so my garage was destroyed by people stealing my mk 3 t max . They used cutting tools Ona state of the art roller door stole my t max and e bike . Pissed off . Insurance co have been slow due to Covid . May not replace it as the payout won’t cover a good one . So pissed off
Re: T Mac stolen garage destroyed
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:54 pm
by Funkycowie
fight for a good price, each time I lost a Tmax (twice) I got more than I paid for it. Look around for a MK3 of a similar age similar mileage or slightly better then tell them how much that costs and add a little.
Re: T Mac stolen garage destroyed
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:19 am
by Capt. R Swipe
Christ, that's sh*te news to wake up to. The low-life bas*ards will wanna see what you do next tmax - think carefully.
Re: T Mac stolen garage destroyed
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:37 pm
by XP500FUN
Bloomin Rotten.
Hope they catch them where you are.
They do often here here, but then just let them off oddly.
Hope it sorts well.
At least you will have a few bob to spend, and you might get soemthing really nice.
Hope so.
PS maybe non Tmaxey wise !!!
Re: T Mac stolen garage destroyed
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 pm
by Stibbs

Arseholes the lot ‘em. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they’ll catch the cretins and deliver some sort of justice

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:25 pm
by tmaxrobbo
Looks like the T Max was targeted though they took my E Bike as well . really fed up and can't relax . I wont replace the T Max with another as it will just go . Shame as it was a really good one ...............That's why the sh@ts took it
Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:36 pm
by Data
Darn it, sorry to hear this. Bar-stewards aren't they! I think we all know what these people deserve but rarely get. Suffice to say I'd love to meet up with them as they were trying to steal any property of mine. My baseball bat would be having a conversation with them. Makes me so angry, so I really sympathise with you. I had a car stolen many years back and the rage I felt was more than anything I had experienced at that time. Hope you get a good price. Do as Funky says...it works.
Re: T Mac stolen garage destroyed
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:58 pm
by Stephen
Stibbs wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 pm

Arseholes the lot ‘em. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they’ll catch the cretins and deliver some sort of justice
Don’t rely on that,my Tmax DX was stolen,Vodaphone tracker alerted me,phoned me early hours of the morning,asked me to confirm it had gone,police & vodaphone tracked it,caught the culprits within the hour with my Tmax,2 other stolen bikes,a stolen Transit and a cordless angle grinder they had used to cut the security chains,after nine months I received a message from the police saying not enough evidence to prosecute,stated that CCTV footage would of helped to secure prosecution, the steering lock was destroyed,which was obscene money to replace,to top it all the insurance brokers ***ked up taking the details of where i park the bike,so the insurance refused to pay,luckily my initial call to the brokers was recorded so they had to pay up.....
Still got the tmax,alarm fitted(which i am not a great fan of alarms)and a really beefy lock and chain(22mm)
Steve
Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:57 pm
by tmaxrobbo
I got an NIP for the T Max saying it was clocked speeding at 91 mph through Brighton town centre. I informed the Police and sent a letter exposing the fact it was stolen with the NIP. The NIP showed the speeding was at 1.30 am so they must have stolen it at 12.30 am , put it in a van hot wired it then rode it. I will not see it again .I doubt I will get another T Max as it seems if a thief wants it they will take it . I also need a complete electric garage door at £3000 fitted . I can’t get my other bike out now as the garage is shored up so there is the hassle of not being able to get to work easily, I have to use the car . My Specialized Levo 6F electric mountain bike was also stolen and was not listed on my insurance so is not covered , that’s £3500 gone ! It has really hit me hard . My wife says get over it it’s just stuff , but I really find it hard . It’s the loosing trust in your fellow human . Though these humans are utter scum
Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:52 pm
by capitano
tmaxrobbo wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:57 pm
I got an NIP for the T Max saying it was clocked speeding at 91 mph through Brighton town centre.
Where was it stolen from? As in town/postcode.
PM me some details if you want to, photos, reg number etc.