Page 1 of 3

Limited Edition Forza 300

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:44 am
by Capt. R Swipe
In case any of you Muppets are holed-up during this Zombie Apocalypse or you've been struggling home on the overloaded scoot with your toilet rolls,
according to CrackedVisor, Honda are to release a limited edition Forza 300.

Happy reading and panic-induced isolation. :D

Re: Limited Edition Forza 300

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:26 am
by StephenC
Yeah saw a bit about that over the weekend. Looks all right.

But only 100 have been marked for the UK. Sounds not a lot, but I guess it reflects the sales figures here :(

Re: Limited Edition Forza 300

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:05 pm
by kishan
just checked it out, wish they made it look more limited edition doesnt look much difference from standard forza models

Re: Limited Edition Forza 300

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:10 pm
by Deleted User 7077
I've ordered 10 just in case lol

Re: Limited Edition Forza 300

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:09 pm
by StephenC
kishan wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:05 pm just checked it out, wish they made it look more limited edition doesnt look much difference from standard forza models
What are you talking about? :?

It's got red rim tape and slightly different badges on the side! This is for the cognos.. cognesc... cagesn... people in the know.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Limited Edition Forza 300

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:28 pm
by horobags
If its in the' air-force grey' , Honda did a similar thing with the sh 300 last year, only saw one for sale at Dobles. Flip paint apparently.

Re: Limited Edition Forza 300

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:39 pm
by MrGrumpy
StephenC wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:09 pm This is for the cognos.. cognesc... cagesn... people in the know.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
People with more money than sense is what I think you mean.....

Re: Limited Edition Forza 300

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:18 pm
by StephenC
MrGrumpy wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:39 pm
StephenC wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:09 pm This is for the cognos.. cognesc... cagesn... people in the know.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
People with more money than sense is what I think you mean.....
Regrettably I am in the opposite camp. Well I'd better be: the amount of money I have would mean to have less sense, I'd be classified as a single cell lifeform.

Re: Limited Edition Forza 300

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:02 am
by Symcity
Well I for one deem the Air Force grey to be really cool- stick on a nice Italian raf roundal to set it off - cool as a cucumber and much better than the mediocre standard honda colours

Re: Limited Edition Forza 300

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:43 am
by capitano
Visordown's release on it, in case anyone is interested:-

https://www.visordown.com/news/new-bike ... -forza-300