Page 3 of 4

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:52 pm
by Capt. R Swipe
The first thought that entered my head upon seeing that photo above was something along the lines - I hope the b*stards 'kin hurt themselves coming off the bike.
I bet the little shitehawks just bounced and ran off. :evil:

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:44 pm
by SH125Paul
Jesus!
More than Cat C...
No worries about getting that offered back, unless you want thd front tyre...
I do hope they were on it for at least thd first go round...

Robbo... i hope you are now coming to terms, finding a little breathing space in ya head and looking to the future and next, rather than keep getting drawn back to suffer what was... onwards and with open mind a peacefull heart... Fuckers...

So what ya fancy next?

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:14 am
by tmaxrobbo
SH125Paul wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:44 pm Jesus!
More than Cat C...
No worries about getting that offered back, unless you want thd front tyre...
I do hope they were on it for at least thd first go round...

Robbo... i hope you are now coming to terms, finding a little breathing space in ya head and looking to the future and next, rather than keep getting drawn back to suffer what was... onwards and with open mind a peacefull heart... Fuckers...

So what ya fancy next?
Slowly moving on thanks . In the old days they used to offer victim support but this has been cut I think . I think I will not replace it . I still have the Evo BMW scoot so will use that . Thanks for your kind words

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:21 pm
by tmaxrobbo
Update .Garage door fixed . Agreed a very fair price for the T Max with the insurance company . Moving on !

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:07 pm
by Ralph
Good on you, don't let the shits grind you down.

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:36 am
by Stephen
tmaxrobbo wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:14 am
SH125Paul wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:44 pm Jesus!
More than Cat C...
No worries about getting that offered back, unless you want thd front tyre...
I do hope they were on it for at least thd first go round...

Robbo... i hope you are now coming to terms, finding a little breathing space in ya head and looking to the future and next, rather than keep getting drawn back to suffer what was... onwards and with open mind a peacefull heart... Fuckers...

So what ya fancy next?
Slowly moving on thanks . In the old days they used to offer victim support but this has been cut I think . I think I will not replace it . I still have the Evo BMW scoot so will use that . Thanks for your kind words
It does affect you mentally.....when Max got stolen last year i considered giving up two wheels,glad I didn’t luckily enough the tracker prevented the scumbags from trashing Max,police got it back within the hour,a new steering lock was an eye watering price but its as good as new now and i am really glad I didn’t give up the bikes.....

Steve

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:13 pm
by SH125Paul
tmaxrobbo wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:21 pm Update .Garage door fixed . Agreed a very fair price for the T Max with the insurance company . Moving on !
Good News...

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:36 am
by Jordz_92
Sorry to hear this mate but in the end every cloud has a silver lining. karma will come and royally shaft them hopefully.

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:42 am
by Stibbs
Glad to hear you got the best out of a shite situation. Back on a scoot and ride on icon__vxr.gif icon_thumbs_up.gif

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:22 am
by Rocketman122
I hope they get strokes in their sleep and dont wake

Sorry buddy. Hope the insurance does the right thing

But the right thing and insurance does not mix