T Max stolen garage destroyed

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Capt. R Swipe
Benefactor
Posts: 741
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:17 pm
Current Ride: 2023 Forza 350 YamT7
Location: Devon

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Post by Capt. R Swipe »

The first thought that entered my head upon seeing that photo above was something along the lines - I hope the b*stards 'kin hurt themselves coming off the bike.
I bet the little shitehawks just bounced and ran off. :evil:

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Posts: 1983
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 1:03 pm
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT
Location: SE London

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Post by SH125Paul »

Jesus!
More than Cat C...
No worries about getting that offered back, unless you want thd front tyre...
I do hope they were on it for at least thd first go round...

Robbo... i hope you are now coming to terms, finding a little breathing space in ya head and looking to the future and next, rather than keep getting drawn back to suffer what was... onwards and with open mind a peacefull heart... Fuckers...

So what ya fancy next?

User avatar
tmaxrobbo
Benefactor
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:58 am
Current Ride: BMW C Evo Yamaha T Max 560
Location: 3 pin plug

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Post by tmaxrobbo »

SH125Paul wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:44 pm Jesus!
More than Cat C...
No worries about getting that offered back, unless you want thd front tyre...
I do hope they were on it for at least thd first go round...

Robbo... i hope you are now coming to terms, finding a little breathing space in ya head and looking to the future and next, rather than keep getting drawn back to suffer what was... onwards and with open mind a peacefull heart... Fuckers...

So what ya fancy next?
Slowly moving on thanks . In the old days they used to offer victim support but this has been cut I think . I think I will not replace it . I still have the Evo BMW scoot so will use that . Thanks for your kind words

User avatar
tmaxrobbo
Benefactor
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:58 am
Current Ride: BMW C Evo Yamaha T Max 560
Location: 3 pin plug

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Post by tmaxrobbo »

Update .Garage door fixed . Agreed a very fair price for the T Max with the insurance company . Moving on !

User avatar
Ralph
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:20 pm
Current Ride: Yamaha X-max 300 300
Location: Near Fleetwood

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Post by Ralph »

Good on you, don't let the shits grind you down.
Ralph
Nr Fleetwood

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Stephen
Benefactor
Posts: 607
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:44 pm
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350
Location: Northampton

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Post by Stephen »

tmaxrobbo wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:14 am
SH125Paul wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:44 pm Jesus!
More than Cat C...
No worries about getting that offered back, unless you want thd front tyre...
I do hope they were on it for at least thd first go round...

Robbo... i hope you are now coming to terms, finding a little breathing space in ya head and looking to the future and next, rather than keep getting drawn back to suffer what was... onwards and with open mind a peacefull heart... Fuckers...

So what ya fancy next?
Slowly moving on thanks . In the old days they used to offer victim support but this has been cut I think . I think I will not replace it . I still have the Evo BMW scoot so will use that . Thanks for your kind words
It does affect you mentally.....when Max got stolen last year i considered giving up two wheels,glad I didn’t luckily enough the tracker prevented the scumbags from trashing Max,police got it back within the hour,a new steering lock was an eye watering price but its as good as new now and i am really glad I didn’t give up the bikes.....

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright
"Better to be late in this world,rather than early in the next world"

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Posts: 1983
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 1:03 pm
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT
Location: SE London

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Post by SH125Paul »

tmaxrobbo wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:21 pm Update .Garage door fixed . Agreed a very fair price for the T Max with the insurance company . Moving on !
Good News...

Jordz_92
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:03 pm
Current Ride: Yamaha tmax 530

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Post by Jordz_92 »

Sorry to hear this mate but in the end every cloud has a silver lining. karma will come and royally shaft them hopefully.

Stibbs
Benefactor
Posts: 536
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:42 pm
Current Ride: 2024 Forza 350
Location: The Sunshine Coast of the European Union

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Post by Stibbs »

Glad to hear you got the best out of a shite situation. Back on a scoot and ride on icon__vxr.gif icon_thumbs_up.gif
:kiss:

Rocketman122
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 8:15 pm
Current Ride: eee

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Post by Rocketman122 »

I hope they get strokes in their sleep and dont wake

Sorry buddy. Hope the insurance does the right thing

But the right thing and insurance does not mix

Post Reply