Page 3 of 6

Re: Απ: Honda SH300 engine stalling problem latest news

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:28 pm
by SH 300i Gr.
EDW wrote::mrgreen: 2012 bike has been offered in exchange and accepted


do you want some porn when I collect it?
Nice the 12 has better suspension and a new engine management :D hope you enjoy your new SH 300, :-P

Send from my HTC Wildfire S
ROM. Wildchild V3.3

Re: Honda SH300 engine stalling problem latest news

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 pm
by EDW
Taken delivery, what a bike.

Re: Honda SH300 engine stalling problem latest news

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 pm
by wozza
Taipan wrote:
My BMW F800 cuts out occasionally and the model is well know for doing this, as are some Triumphs, although you can tune the Triumph problem out yourself with the tuning software. Its really bloody annoying when it happens on the BMW and I dont fancy another bike that is going to do this. On the BMW it is only occasional
BMW seem to have a lot of problems these days..

Re: Honda SH300 engine stalling problem latest news

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:08 pm
by wozza
EDW wrote:Taken delivery, what a bike.

Congrats on your new machine.... :)

Re: Honda SH300 engine stalling problem latest news

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:33 pm
by who-me
I have a 12 plate SH 300 it has never stalled but I do feel that sometimes the clutch engages a bit to soon causing the engine to labour a bit ! but I tend to take no prisoners with it and just open it up and go , having said that I totally love it to bits I am so pleased with it I would like to join the ugly club lol . I did think about the Bev 350 but I would of had to wait another 3 weeks, I dont use the Honda top box I have a large after market one

John

Re: Honda SH300 engine stalling problem latest news

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:55 pm
by Taipan
wozza wrote:
Taipan wrote:
My BMW F800 cuts out occasionally and the model is well know for doing this, as are some Triumphs, although you can tune the Triumph problem out yourself with the tuning software. Its really bloody annoying when it happens on the BMW and I dont fancy another bike that is going to do this. On the BMW it is only occasional
BMW seem to have a lot of problems these days..
Far too many. I've had a few BMWs but this will be my last one.

Re: Honda SH300 engine stalling problem latest news

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:50 pm
by detec52
I have the sh300 2011 never had a problem a fantastic scoot. Oh and whoever said they dont tour!!!!! your wrong they do it no problem only one fault i can find is the 9lt tank but hay ho i fill up at around 140miles a scooter to do it all in my view. Rob.

Re: Απ: Honda SH300 engine stalling problem latest news

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:47 am
by SH 300i Gr.
Yes it is :-D
The only thing I did was to bridge the left brake switch so I do not have to press the rear brake for the scooter to start, so If it stalls (under 20hlm) I just press the start button and way I go, :wink:
It was dangerous if you had do stop at your tracks do start but with this mod no problem.

Send from my HTC Wildfire S
ROM. Wildchild V3.3

Re: Honda SH300 engine stalling problem latest news

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:29 am
by Normsthename
If its any consolation, my new Honda CRF250L has stalled 3 times when slowing down :(
Heard a few other owners reporting the same thing......

Andy

Re: Απ: Honda SH300 engine stalling problem latest news

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:06 pm
by SH 300i Gr.
A lot of bikes do that ;)
My neighbor yamaha TDM 900
Does it, I think it's the euro 5 they have for the exhaust emissions, that has all bikes to run very lean gas mixture.

Send from my HTC Wildfire S
ROM. Wildchild V3.3